Monday 11 March 2013

Floating towards Flotta

Note to self - do not attempt to cook and play at the same time. It really doesn't work....

Trying Flett from Flotta today. It's been kicking round a while now, but I don't often play it. I was going to try other tunes as well, but then got really determined to play it through without dots, so I've played over and over - trying without, playing with, trying without again. Got there eventually - and I've got the recording to prove it! Except it is only the A part, and as soon as I got it right it was time for the Archers, so I stopped. Hope I can play it again.

Two recordings. One is me fiddling around between memory and dots. Can you spot which is which? The other, shorter, is me playing without dots.

The fiddling about version


Check this out on Chirbit

The finished version



Check this out on Chirbit

No comments:

Post a Comment