Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Pickled Cudgel

The fan was out this evening, and I didn't need to cook dinner until late, which gave me time to scoot to the plot and also grab the recorder and play. This recording is just as it happened: no bits taken off either end. I played better over the course of the session, as ever. I don't seem to be playing as fast today. I forgot the high A's on the B part of the Pickle first time round, and got lost with the timing of the Cudgel. Poor fingering/gracing on the repeated low A's in the Pickle and somehow fluffed the final bars of both parts of the Cudgel every time. At least I'm consistent!

No drones as no fan to tune them.

The fan will be on his annual trip next week so expect to see more of me here, hopefully with more recordings, unless I get distracted, of course.


Check this out on Chirbit

No comments:

Post a Comment