Monday 15 April 2013

Nurse Morag

Another headache, and remembering my recent experience I thought I'd try the pipes cure. Just thinking about playing made me feel a little happier, and by the time I was strapped in and ready to go the headache was already lifting. Blasted through the Battle a few times, still feeling tired, but went on (in between a spot of cooking) to Flett (I meant to play Galloway, but my fingers had other plans) and the Rocks (three times through, no problem) and felt altogether better.

Mooching about on The Session the other day I found an interesting discussion that went well with what I was thinking the other day about tunes, and why some attract and others don't. This discussion asked why some continue to attract, some we fall out of love with, and others we just need a break from to rekindle the romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment