Thursday 21 March 2013

Playlist again

It's a while since I updated this.

Tunes I can play without dots
  • The Atholl Highlanders (not touched this in an age and ought to refresh it)
  • Banks of Allen (getting a decent speed up, ought to play it more often)
  • Bonnie Galloway
  • The Barren Rocks of Aden (fast - accuracy needs to improve a lot)
  • Castle Dangerous (too slow, no grace notes)
  • Eagle's Whistle (B part still needs a little work)
  • Flett from Flotta (three times round, no problem, but lacks gracenotes)
  • The March of the King of Laoise
  • My Home Town
  • The Rowan Tree (my old faithful)
  • Teribus

Tunes I am actively learning
  • Heights of Cassino
  • Troy's Wedding

Other stuff I want to learn/sort of started to learn/printed dots out for/am playing around with
  • Alick C McGregor
  • Battle of Waterloo
  • The Boy's Lament for his Dragon
  • Delvinside
  • Leaving Barra
  • The Thornton
That's three more on the top list since January. Still a long way to go until I know the "thousands" of tunes the fan says I ought to manage. At the rate I am going that's several lifetime's work...

No comments:

Post a Comment