Thursday 7 February 2013

Downhill all the way

I seem to be getting worse - every day and in every way, in fact. I struggle to play a whole tune through (although I manage some quite fast it's all very much on the Eric Morecambe principle.) I'm thinking of naming my drones Whinge, Whine and Waver - I can hardly bear to hear them. Still putting too much pressure through on the bellows, not enough on the bag. Failure to remember tunes (I think because the drones or the bad pressure distract me from the tune).

Have decided to avoid the King - possibly to bury him under a car park for a few centuries - in the hope that by the time I dig him out again he's full rehabilitated.

The tune is Bonnie Galloway. Have I got a previous version? I should check. Wavery drones, mistakes, blah - at least the gracing sounds OK, although as it's minimal and simple you'd hope so, really.

Still - chin up - after all, tomorrow is another day.


Check this out on Chirbit

No comments:

Post a Comment